Luxury Roots Camp, El Quseir, Egypt
November/December 2015 Dates to be announced
The resort is inspired by the desert and surrounded by magnificent colourful mountains on one side and unspoilt Red Sea beaches on the other, making it a wonderfully relaxing destination.
Roots Luxury Camp is a small friendly resort aimed at divers, snorkelers and those who want a quiet, peaceful, relaxed atmosphere but with the convenience of having the small traditional town of El Quseir on its doorstep. The title camp should not be taken too literally, it relates more to the location than the outstanding accommodations with modern facilities normally associated with 4 star hotels.
Below is a video one of our instructors made of our 2103 visit to Roots Camp
Roots Luxury Camp is managed by British owned and run Pharaoh Dive Club who have an unsurpassed reputation for friendly helpful staff delivering great personal service. Owners Steve and Clare have vast experience of the Red Sea having been working the area for over 20 years. Their simple mantra is to deliver the holiday the guest wants and treat everyone the way they would liked to be treated themselves, its is certainly a winning formula. There is a distinct no problem attitude and nothing is too much trouble for the team.
Roots Luxury Camp offers a truly unique Red Sea experience, there are other camps and hotels but none that offer the remote intimate location with quality accommodations and a perfect easy access house reef on the private beach.
The property highlights and facilities include:
* Stunning desert location on a sandy protected bay
* Eco Huts with mountain views
* Air Conditioned Chalet and Boutiques Rooms with Sea Views and En Suite
* Private beach with free sun loungers, umbrellas, toilets and fresh water showers
* Fresh water swimming pool with pool bar
* Suzi's Beach Bistro is open from 10am to 4pm each day serving lunches, cold drinks, tea and coffee
* 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre on-site
* 5 star experienced Chef providing 3 sumptuous full buffet meals per day
* Unlimited 24 hour Tea and Coffee service
* Full bar service on site
* Sheesa Corner by the Camp Fire or on the beach at the Bedouin Tent
* Low cost wireless Internet Wi-Fi on site
* Excursions & Tours arranged on site
* Concierge service and luggage store
* Laundry service
* Emergency doctor on call and modern private hospital 5 minutes by car.
* 24 hours front desk service
* Free Daily Room Cleaning
* ISIS Healing Massage services by appointment
and for the more athletic there is a volleyball court and 5 a side football pitch
Absolutely everything you could want for a the perfect place to recharge the batteries.